The USA Federation for Sport Cheering would like to announce the coaches for the 2014 National Team. The two national cheer teams will represent the United States of America in the 2014 International Cheer Union World Championship April 26, 2014.
- Home Town: Wichita, Kansas
- Current Residence: Bloomington, Indiana
- Cheered at: Wichita State University
- Coaching Background: Barton County Community College, Wichita State University, Morehead State University, Indiana University
- National Championship Titles: Morehead State University (Coach, All Girl 2005, 2007, 2010 & Coed 2005 - 2010), Indiana University All Girl (National Champions 2012, 2013) Team USA All Girl World Champions (Coach, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Coaching Motto: "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." Sun-Tzu
- Professional Cheerleading Career: Varsity V!ROC Full Time Choreographer, UCA Staff (Head Instructor, Core Staff, and College Staff), National Level Judge (12 years)
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach for National Team again? "I feel honored and I'm extremely excited to be back with National Team All Girl as their coach. It was truly a privilege to work so closely with these talented athletes from all around the country for all of the ICU Championships. I can't wait to get back in there and develop a routine alongside these athletes that will push the limits even more. National Team is an excellent opportunity for athletes to represent their country in a sport that we are so passionate about."
- Home Town: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cheered at: University of Nevada Las Vegas & Hawaii Pacific University
- Coaching Background: Head Coach at Hawaii Pacific University (2011-2013) Currently Assistant Coach at University of Nevada Las Vegas, Cheer808 All Stars and Las Vegas Elements Allstars
- National Championship Titles:
Athlete: Hawaii Pacific University Coed 2006, Small Coed 2007, 2008 & 2011. All-Girl Stunt Group 2008 NCA, 2010 UCA. Team USA All Girl Gold Medalist and Team USA Group Stunts 2010 & 2011.
Coach: Hawaii Pacific University Coed 2012 and Small Coed 2012,
- Coaching Motto: "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure." - Colin Powell
- Professional Cheerleading Career: NCA Staff and Program Director at Las Vegas Elements
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach for National Team? Speechless! This is a dream come true. I thought the feeling couldn't get any better when I had the opportunity in 2010 and 2011 to represent National All Girl Team, as an athlete. The feeling has now grown significantly. I am looking forward to seeing the talent we have at tryouts, and I am extremely excited for the opportunity to coach so many talented athletes from across the country. I have so much love and passion for this sport and would love nothing more than to represent our country at the ICU Championships.
- Home Town: Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Current Residence: Dallas, TX
- Cheered at: University of South Carolina (1992-1994), University of Louisville (2002-2002)
- Coaching Background: Assistant Coach at University of Louisville (2002-2005), Oklahoma State University (2005-present), GymTyme Allstars (2000-2005), Twist and Shout Allstars
- National Championship Titles: University of Louisville (Assistant Coach, 2003-2005), Oklahoma State University (Coach, Small Coed Div. 1 2007, 2012 & Div. 1A 2010, 2012)
- Coaching Motto: "Stay humble and stay hungry."
- Professional Cheerleading Career: NCA Associate Director of College Programs (1996-1998), UCA Staff (3 years), NCA Staff (14 years total, 12 years as a College Head Instructor)
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach for National Team? "I was honored to be considered for the opportunity to coach National Team. I am a very proud to be an American and have always had a passion for rooting on National Team in any endeavor that we might be competing in. Having the opportunity to represent our nation in cheerleading is the best thing that I could possibly have hoped and I look forward to the challenge of competing against teams from around the world."
Christa Grizzle Sanford
- Home Town: Worthington, KY
- Current Residence: Tuscaloosa, AL
- Cheered at: Morehead State University
- Coaching Background: Shelton State Community College (2005 - present), Morehead State All Girl (2001-2002), Owner of ACE of Tuscaloosa training center
- National Championship Titles: Morehead State University Coed / All Girl (93, 98, 99), Morehead State University All Girl (coached 2001 & 2002 national championships), Shelton State Community College (coached 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 national championships).
- Professional Cheerleading Career: UCA Staff (13 years) and state manager, Gym Owner - ACE of Tuscaloosa
All Girl & Coed
- Home Town: Manchester, Jamaica
- Current Residence: Tampa, Florida
- Cheered at: University of South Florida
- Coaching Background: Chamberlain High School, University of South Florida, University of Kansas, Florida Wildcats All-Stars, Brandon All-Stars, Tumble Tech All-Stars
- National Championship Titles: World Spirit Federation (2004) Cheersport (2008, 2009, 2013) UCA All Star (2012, 2013) ICU (2013)
- Coaching Motto: Hard-word beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard" -- Tim Notke
- Professional Cheerleading Career: Varsity VROC Full time Director, UCA Staff (Head Instructor, Core Staff and College Staff) 16 years, Cheer and Dance Music Production
- What was your initial feeling when you were asked to coach National Team? I was very excited to have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented cheerleaders in the country. Not to mention, coaching along-side with some of the most prestigious coached in the industry. I look forward to working with National Team in preparation for the ICU World Championship.